A 30-minute version of Tiffany Golden's Play, "Firstborn" has been selected to run as part of the 2010 San Francisco Theater Festival August 8. She's revising now, to accomodate the Festival's structure. I am thrilled for Tiffany. And for us! This provides the added exposure and broader publicity that "Firstborn" needs.
****
We have had a few speedbumps in rehearsing and casting "The 91 Owl." The original director is no longer with the play, and author Bernard Norris is now directing. Opening has been postponed, and I'll keep you posted.
Yippee! We are having a dinner party/play readthrough on Friday. I know it's going to be fun. Finally, the entire cast will meet.
We have been rehearsing in the Mission, at a really lovely dance studio. It has beautiful natural light and a kitchen, and those great wooden floors and mirrors that make you want to boogie or pirouette.
No comments:
Post a Comment